1. User Information
This Policy applies to the processing of your Personal Data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept this Policy, you agree to us processing your Personal Data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: TRANSLEYCA S.L.
Trade name: TRANSLEYCA
Tax Identification Number: B-24263444
Registered Business Address: Pol. Ind. De León, Fase II Parcela M17, 24391 Santovenia de la Valdoncina, León, Spain.
3. Core Principles
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes processing your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: we will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: we limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they have been compiled.
- Limitation of Purpose: we will only collect your Personal Data for the stated purposes and only based on your wishes.
- Accuracy: we will keep your Personal Data accurate and up-to-date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged by incidents such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: we have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Data Retention: we retain your Personal Data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International Transfers: in the event that your data are to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties: Access to and the transfer of Personal Data to third parties are carried out pursuant to applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. Compilation and Processing of your Personal Data
The data that may be requested and processed are:
We also automatically compile data on your visit to our website as detailed in our Cookies Policy.
Whenever we request Personal Data, you are clearly informed of what personal data we are collecting and the reason why. As a rule, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purposes of:
- Providing information, services, products, important information and industry news.
- Sending communications.
- Responding to information requested through our contact forms or via email.
In accordance with data protection legislation, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have granted us your consent for this processing. You may, of course, revoke your consent at any time.
- You are required to do so by law.
- There is a legitimate interest that does not undermine your privacy rights, such as sending marketing information either by you subscribing to our newsletter or because you are a customer.
- It is necessary in order to provide any of our services by means of a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data may be communicated to companies related to TRANSLEYCA in order to provide the different services you have contracted. The company will make no other transfer of data, unless legally obliged to do so.
7. Your Rights
You may contact us at any time with respect to the collection and processing of your personal data if you wish to:
- Access your Personal Data and any other information set out in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete as outlined in Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Erase your Personal Data as provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data as provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Exercise your right to data portability as per Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you gave your consent for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of any processing carried out during the time of your consent.
You may exercise these rights by sending a letter explaining your reasons and providing identification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you deem our data processing to be in breach of legislation in force.
8. Legal Information
The terms of this Policy are in addition to, and do not replace, any other requirements in place pursuant to applicable data protection law, which will prevail in all cases.
These policies will remain in force until such time as they are modified by other policies are duly published.